- EUROMCONTACT – The european association of the contact lens and lens care products manufacturers and international and national eu associations – material only for eye care pratictioner – Update 20-03-2020
- Fabrizio Zeri, Shehzad A. Naroo. Contact lens practice in the time of COVID-19.CLAE 2020 ahead of print
- BCLA 12/03/2020- Contact Lens Wear and coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance
- Otter JA, Donskey C, Yezli S, Douthwaite S, Goldenberg SD, Weber DJ. Transmission of SARS and MERS coronaviruses and influenza virus in healthcare settings: the possible role of dry surface contamination. Journal of Hospital Infection. 2016 Mar 1;92(3):235-50.
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) and Public Health England (PHE). COVID-19: infection prevention and control guidance. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wuhan-novelcoronavirus-infection-prevention-and-control [accessed 10 March 2020].
- Lian, K. Y., Napper, G., Stapleton, F. J., & Kiely, P. M. (2017). Infection control guidelines for optometrists 2016. Clinical and Experimental Optometry, 100(4), 341-356.
- World Health Organization. Infection prevention and control during health care when novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection is suspected. https://www.who.int/publications-detail/infection-prevention-and-control-during-health-care-when-novel-coronavirus-(ncov)-infection-is-suspected-20200125 [accessed 10 March 2020].
- Lai THT, Tang EWH, Chau SKY, Fung KSC, Li KKW. Stepping up infection control measures in ophthalmology during the novel coronavirus outbreak: an experience from Hong Kong. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2020 Mar 3. doi: 10.1007/s00417-020-04641-8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fonn, D., Jones, L. (2019). Hand hygiene is linked to microbial keratitis and corneal inflammatory events. Contact Lens and Anterior Eye, 42(2), 132-135
- Xia, J., Tong, J., Liu, M., Shen, Y., & Guo, D. (2020). Evaluation of coronavirus in tears and conjunctival secretions of patients with SARS‐CoV‐2 infection. Journal of Medical Virology.
- Top Contact Lens Experts Dispel Misinformation Regarding Coronavirus / COVID-19 Protections for Contact Lens Wearers https://core.uwaterloo.ca/news/top-contact-lens-experts-dispel-misinformation-regarding-coronavirus-covid-19-protections-for-contact-lens-wearers/
- CORE Advises Contact Lens Wearers on Safe Use Amidst COVID-19 Concerns, Reinforces Proper Hand Hygiene https://core.uwaterloo.ca/news/core-advises-contact-lens-wearers-on-safe-use-amidst-covid-19-concerns-reinforces-proper-hand-hygiene/